Over the years, EPU-NTUA has acquired international experience in providing high standard (theoretical and applied) research & development services for decision-making support focused into six main domains:
- Organisation & Management
- Management Information Systems
- E-government and E-business
- Programme and Project Management
- Energy and Environmental Policy Decision Support
- Training and Human Resource Development
EPU-NTUA activities are clearly problem- and product- oriented and are organised in a way to ensure maximum efficiency in the execution of its projects. In this aspect, the ultimate goal of our work is to deliver high quality, real working solutions, while strictly respecting the deadlines and providing on the job training and support to the end users.